Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fear and Courage of the "I Do.."

THE thought of a wedding or a marriage have cross my mind again... though i have written once about it in my old blog but today i cant resist putting it out again.



Well it all started late in the afternoon today.... when i saw the wedding mags. at that point i just realize that the DATE that i want is coming rather closer to me but i am in no preparation at all. I am scared or excited, a feeling i just can't describe it. Will it happen or it will just pass. Some question i Can't answer... Will it be with the right man, will it be the right day? Or is the outfit gonna be just like i want it to be.. will all my friends come in Pink. i am clueless with my stats, What i really want or do i really have faith in myself or is it just a peer presure?





Will i get married on the date that i wanted since years ago. Will it come true??





I am just a girl with high hopes and imagination to have my Dream Wedding... But I am NOT ready to be a wife just yet let alone the perfect wife for my husband.
Do I dare to do it? or sould i take the risk and go through life with lesson learned from every steps that i stumble?
only time and tide will tell...


It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare.It is because we do not dare that they are difficult.~ Seneca ~

2 comments:

iN said...

babe..

buat pe nk takut kalau if u seriously nk kawen rite?

married is something great as what our parents hd just face..

yea maybe at this time around..

byk story2 negatif yg kite dgr..

kawen cerai n stuff..

but ape yg paling penting..

its ur love dat will conquer it all..

rite?

walking stilettos said...

im still scared dear... very2...