Monday, March 30, 2009

So do tell me if you hope for it too...

Staring blank to a pointless view
I realize how much I love you,
Even I know I am always the One,
waiting for the phone to ring or just for it to blip...
always secretly wishing that it is from you.
You know I will sew those buttons even I have no clue how to do...
and I will cook the meal you like even if I dislike.
but dear I will take one step back...
if I know that in me you can only LIKE.
from the beginning it was never easy,
i hope that you and me will always last.
So do tell me if you hope for it too... just for us to last.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------azreen azlan.



If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Claudia Ghandi

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a very nice poe...I love it..U have talent..and I also like that u wrote about the slip disc..very interisting..