Tuesday, April 14, 2009

After days of hard time... WE COMPROMISE...

After 8 days and 7 nights of letting go... we met, we talk and we compromise on some things that have come in between us... He said "Ok, sayang I won't let you go..". I was afraid it was just for the sake of sympathy till I realize yes he still love me. All those stuff happened because of anger for my misbehave. Anger is the thing that lead us to this. Bee thanks for coming back... It was a black week for me. You made me smile back. Thanks because at one point you still think that we can work things out. I love You dear...

To all my friends and family who were there...
-Kecik
-Mira
-Ely
-Ira
-Ate Thiba
-Aizam
-Avril
-Mazni
-Sarah Ann
-Adila
-Ezrin
-Raqiib
-Fadzly&Azrin
-Kak Farah
-Husni
-Michelle
-Farhana

Thanks for being there, cheering me up, listening to me and saying those wise words and telling me to be strong and words for me to move on...and some even made me believe that he will come back...
and he did came back... and I don't have to wait that long for him. Thanks Dear and thanks friends..to who ever that i miss out your name..you should know what you say or do, did mean something to me...

Even when I cried you guys did not shish me out... and please stop making fun of me now!!! =P
Faith makes things possible, not easy. ~Author Unknown
Anything you lose automatically doubles in value. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966

2 comments:

~iLL3$t~ said...

Alhamdulillah u guys sort things out n get back together again.. =).. really happy for u.. anyway u do take care of ur self..really hope korang happy2 slaloo..=)

iN said...

im happy 4u dear..

if anything happen nanti i seret jantan tu kat jalan ek..

do take care tau!!

mmmuaahhh!!