Monday, October 19, 2009

13th September ~ He left us



*we love u tata.

Well... after a while of neglecting towards my number one passion in life, let me start with a very sad story that really broke my heart.
2 months back my granddad, who I always address him as Tata, was admitted in hospital after feeling pain in few places. At first he was taken to GH and was admitted there for few days.

At that point, who would have thought it was this serious. After he was brought back from GH Tata was still complaining about his legs and to nobody's guess, later in the day he became really weak and his body system can't react as no foods and drinks can be taken in and out.

They took him to Assunta the next morning when they realize things is getting worst. Few hours after being hospitalized tata manage to recover a little.... but Doctor wasn't giving any hope when they told his children’s that it can be anytime for him to leave us. That is the worst news I ever heard this year.

I hope those words was just words.

For the first two days Tata was still able to talk and recognize us, but as day pass he became weaker, still he never forget who we were. I cried every night, thinking I’m going to loose him even though he is no longer the person he use to be.

After a week in Assunta my dad and the rest of his sibling decided to bring him back home. I remembered there was one day in the hospital one of the nurses was telling us bout the check up. She told us that his heart is good today. Well you don't just need heart, u need all.

Tata's condition was not good. At home he was in the care of house nurse 24-7 and the rest of the family. He survived another 7 days until one fine Sunday morning. At 3.30 am we rush to my aunt's place only to be told that he left in peace.

It is one of my greatest lost. My man. The man who always cracks a joke every time I’m with him, always feeds me and never he have scolded or beat me... as the eldest granddaughter I don't know if I was his favorite grandchild but I do know that he have always love me throughout his life.

I know I really miss you because Deepavali is not the same without you. I love you so much and I'm really sorry you did not have the chance to see me in my wedding dress. I don't know how many tears come running down my cheeks while writing this... rest in peace tata. Thanks for watching up on us from a different place.

P/s= I’m sorry if this post is like a primary student essay. It’s the voice of my inner child.

A man does not die of love or his liver or even of old age; he dies of being a man. ~Percival Arland Ussher

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

0 comments: