Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

my wish may be 4 days late but i still wanna wish all HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Hope for a great year ahead for me... well i wanna recall my 2008 blog post... heheheh so long so long...

from my last year note>>>



hrmm a lot on my list..hrm.. i hope i can deal with it…
get a life… hehehe (checked-done)
take drivers license..but first get my guts to drive (checked-x)
buy a car… (how i really wish..hopefully atleast by the end of this year) (checked-x)
buy shoe racks.. and more, more shoes.. (checked-x)
attend few wedding invitation.. frens are all getting married… (checked-done)
most important is to lose a lot of weight.. (checked-x)
plan a great celebration for my 5th year being together with joe..man i love this man.. (checkeddone)
and last but not least is to get married… hehehehe just kidding..no wedding be
lls anytime soon..(checked-done)


hahaha... so azreen no resolution for this year... finish what you are suppose to do....

It is always during a passing state of mind that we make lasting resolutions... Marcel Proust

0 comments: