Sunday, January 4, 2009

"MY BeST" for 2008..

"MY BeST" for 2008..
my best movie.. The Dark Knight.
my best song…Lucky- Jason Mraz&Colbie Caillat/Touch My Body- Mariah Carey
my best concert…Chris Daughtry
my best tv show..still One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Lipstick Jungle
my best artists of the year.. David Cook, Colbie Caillat and always Daughtry..
my best moment.. he waited till night till i finish my work to bring me out for my birthday
my best magazine..CLEO, Hot.
my best gift.. my K770i Sony Cyber Shot Hp
my most careless moments... losing my Sony Cyber Shot HP

again thanks to everyone who has made my journey this year a blast thank u.. u guys made my journey a colourful one. it was a fun and exciting ride...

I am easily satisfied with the very best... Winston Churchill
.

0 comments: